Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trident Recaldent Really ?

If you give me a slice of pandoro ... I make a terrine of meat pie



now as you'll see that my sweet tooth, alas, not only to cook but to eat them, leads me to at least once a week to prepare a dessert or something. Even in the latter proposed to us by Alessandra adventure, my choice is already falling in two to make sweet, well, you say, now prepare for something salty, and will instead insist I propose the third dish sweet ^ _ ^
Since the survey was done before the pandoro like much, if not more, of the panettone, I managed, almost by fraud, to steal the last slice with Fabio remained for a short while he was ready with a jar of Nutella and a spoon before filling for the slice of Pandora. With my booty I made a cake that I had spotted some time, but it seemed "excessive" after the Christmas revelry. Then I thought better and decided to immolate, or rather to sacrifice my poor balance, and make this sacrifice (!) For my friends (st) reindeer:-DDD




pandoro and hazelnut tart (from the book Christmas thoughts, creations and menu)

Ingredients: 300 g white flour
"00"
170 g butter 150 g sugar


1 egg 1 egg yolk 1 teaspoon
Vanillin

salt 120 g of chocolate hazelnut
60 ml cream 180 g
pandoro

Place the center of the flour the butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla, salt and sugar. Knead incorporating the flour dough and then work quickly to make it homogeneous. Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest in refrigerator for 40 minutes. Butter a round pan and heat the oven to 170 ° C. Roll out the dough and
foderatevi puncture the bottom of the pan with a fork. Place a sheet of parchment paper cut to disc on the base, fill with dried beans to not inflate the crust and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and let intepidire. Crumble the pandoro, whip the cream and add chocolate, add the pandoro and fill the base of the pastry so that it congeals. Cut into slices and serve.



I must say that at the end Fabio was very pleased with the order made by the slice pandoro, whereas almost alone .. ate the whole pie:-D

And as always a tomorrow new "Surplus" of the (st) reindeer Stefania .


Anna Luisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment