Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cookie Monster Chatter Quotes

Congratulations to the newlyweds!




At this point you're wondering who's talking about. No, they are neither relatives nor friends tie the lawful marriage, but a typical Neapolitan dish. And yes, because although I enjoy the kitchen to intrude between the dishes of other regions, per non dire di altre nazioni, in realtà le mie origini si fanno sentire spesso e, aggiungo io, volentieri, visto che comunque la cucina napoletana a mio avviso resta sempre una delle più varie e buone che io conosca. Ma qui casca l'asino, in quanto ci sono una serie di portate che ci mancano quasi in blocco: le minestre e le zuppe. Infatti, escludendo qualche minestra di legumi, e qui credo che i toscani abbiano molto da insegnarci per assortimento soprattutto, e qualche zuppa di pesce, la nostra cucina non ha minestre. Questo dogma viene meno solo in due occasioni: Natale e Pasqua, ma soprattutto durante la prima di queste due festività, viene preparata una ricca, ricchissima minestra di verdure, la quale, in seguito ad uno Marriage definitely successful, add the meat, the soup gets married.
I swear to my house there never was the custom to prepare it, but since my uncle and my sister love particularly, this year I tried to do it myself and I must say that now I understand why ... lots of love.




married
Soup (for 6-10 people)
scarolelle
2 3 bundles of bundles of chicory
1 small savoy cabbage-sausage

3 1 chicken leg
1 slice of ham
a piece of beef broth
300 g of Parmesan rind
100 g of grated pecorino
6 eggs (optional)

clean, and is the longest part, and boil the vegetables separately in salted water. Drain and squeeze, making sure to pass before the chicory under cold water to make them lose the bitter taste.
In a large pot place the meat and cover with water. Cook until you get a good broth and the meat tender. Drain the meat, remove the bones and nerves in the broth and mash again. Add the grated parmesan clean the outside and cut into small pieces and cook a couple of hours. At the end add the cheese and wanting the beaten eggs. Add salt and pepper.




I assure you that I was not ever find so many and so various versions of the same recipe: Who makes the chicken and who says that there should be, who takes the eggs (the Stabiesi) and who is not, then who argues that the eggs should be left for a moment on the surface of the broth before mixing and those who say that are shuffled away, who does not put the cabbage, who also takes the pig's ears and who, I, is horrified at the thought.

Anna Luisa

PS I thank all the people I have harassed beyond belief to know how I prepare this soup ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment