Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Make Sequential Thumbnail Mac



Tired of Christmas?
By now you've stored along with the pounds?
Ready, chest out and stomach in to face the New Year?
Full of good intentions: I gym, I put on a diet, I walk every day on foot, but do not take the elevator up the stairs?
you trimmed the dog the last remnant di paté e riempito il frigo di cruditées?
Bene!
Io vi ho salvato un piccolo scampolo di Natale, niente paura non si ingrassa!
E' solo qualche foto del mio ultimo spettacolo.
E per le ricette?...
Ripassate fra qualche giorno!


La storia?
Due imbranatisssimi Elfi, aiutanti (si fa per dire) di Babbo Natale...


cercano di portare a termine le ultime consegne prima dell'arrivo del Capo!...


Sono molto attenti a seguire l'agenda...


ma the trouble is just around the corner and the two poor elves combine disasters


on disasters!


making use of the aid ...



a valuable expert puppets! Or so he pretends he is!


The strange trio will do anything but make toys for Santa Claus!


I'm bored with my job?
I hope not!
And finally this Christmas ... archive ... Promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment