Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hot To Put Makeup On Gimp





Some time ago we were in Sorrento with a couple of friends, Paula and Elisa and Ivo between visits and the other (Strange ...) we went into a specialty food store. Now we know it well because every time we beat a ride on the Coast has become a real landmark. In addition to having very well-stocked wine cellar with wines from all over Italy and abroad, has a number of selected products of quality and special things. We are not big eaters, pasta, or rather not eat almost anything, but while I was looking for some typical size of our parts recommend to friends, I came across packet of pasta that I had never seen before: the black and white butterflies. I do not hide it when I saw quell'abbinamento of colors I did not think twice about it before you do end up in the trash ...
Very nice that the package of pasta, realtive to the cooking times, there was written: "In Naples, 8 minutes." Here on the pasta al dente no joke ...




Once in the pantry but there was to think about how to prepare and on what occasion. And so, although we have never celebrated or even this year we did the Valentine's Day, I decided to prepare this meal for Valentine's Day. As the black paste obtained with squid ink, I thought initially to prepare a sauce made with shellfish, then I threw up another idea that goes well as color: a recipe that is used to cook at home Anna Luisa and that we like a lot, or a sauce made with stewed onions, blended with vodka and flavored with lumpfish eggs.

Before the recipe, let me remind you that you can follow us on facebook by simply clicking I like on our . See you there!
Serves 2
160 g of black and white butterflies
3 white onions 1 tablespoon
egg lumpfish

vodka to taste oil to soften



Peel and clean onions. Made them into thin slices, fry them slowly, pour the vodka and cook until golden. At the end add lumpfish eggs (I recommend a little salt water from the pasta and possibly correct later to prevent the dish is too salty).
Cook pasta al dente (I recommend!:-D) and dress.



Then the results of Sunday football have made this dish even more appropriate also to celebrate the victory over what has become the bitter enemy. In the end even this is love, and was celebrated ...

Fabio

0 comments:

Post a Comment