Friday, February 18, 2011

Gutted Aircraft For Sale

you

peering Today the list of my supporters I noticed that they have reached a round number ... 300.
Okay, you say. there are those who spends a lot! and then who knows how many have lost their way!
does not matter!
am happy to have this blog, to make you smile a bit 'and to receive so much affection through your comments, to meet people on the street telling me I did a job that I proposed or that I felt recipe, I have read a story to your child!
I'm happy for everyone who comes here to look for "The crispy potatoes in the pan" or "galette Bretonne" (the two most clicked on my blog post). for those passing by accident, curiosity, friendship, boredom, habit, to have fun ...
I am happy for the comments, but also for those who pass quietly.
Thanks to all of you who keep this site alive!


We dedicate this picture of my dog \u200b\u200b"seats blessed"

0 comments:

Post a Comment