Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Long Does Take Make Ice Cubes

When the cake becomes spherical ...



What does it start? I first greetings to all women hope for our party or a carnival fun at all?
Speaking of Women's Day, I remember at school when we had almost blackmail "male" in our class that brings us a sprig of mimosa or a chocolate each. The success of blackmail was being secured against five boys and fifteen girls ... now that I think this holiday would cost them a lot ':-D
As for the carnival instead, I remember the beautiful masquerade parties where I was going and the fact that I was with my older brother, I was not allowed to even later than usual.
short, I have good memories connected with both parties, to whom I dedicate these very nice sweets to all Americans, but especially the gluttons that they will want to try
;-) When I saw these cakes the first time, I could not resist and I decided to document and to prepare them as soon as possible. This is my first attempt, and although I know it definitely around there are more beautiful, I can not complain about the beginning ...


Cake pops


Ingredients:
a cake 22x32 cm

150 g of butter 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla extract

200 g sugar 900 g white chocolate
candies or colored sugar to decorate

With regard to the cake, okay any dry cake, a sponge cake, a plum cake, a sponge cake, or other (I used a sponge). Divide the cake into pieces and rubbing on each other, crumble, or simply chop with a food processor. Put the crumbs in a bowl.
Meanwhile prepare the butter cream. With a whip cream the butter we have previously brought to room temperature, and add the extract of vanilla and sugar. Continue to cream the butter until creamy. Pour the cream on the cake crumbs and stir until mixture is smooth but hard. Remove portions of the compound as big as walnuts and roll into balls. Arrange the balls on a tray and put it in the refrigerator for at least a couple of hours (overnight is better).
Melt the chocolate in a bowl and dip the tip of our fingers, drain them and put the stick in the ball. Then place the ball in chocolate, to calculate all the excess chocolate, make you fall over the colored sugar or candies, and insert our fingers in a rectangle of foam so that our cake pops to dry without losing its shape.


American
These cakes are a very simple, but they are very fun to prepare and good for food. With a little 'fancy then you can make many forms.

Anna Luisa

PS Good Women's Day and good Carnival!

0 comments:

Post a Comment