Monday, April 28, 2008

Uncensored Waxing The Beaver

Compleanno Aurora e altro......




Hello everyone this week end good mood and the food ...

Friday was a holiday, birthday of the grandmothers in the morning, afternoon excursion to Como, the day was beautiful ..... I had dinner out at a restaurant consigliatoci by the mother of Oasis, but goodness, we came home tired but happy with the belly full, we met fabio himself in Como and we had a drink together.
Saturday morning errands, I in the afternoon, Oasis and Faith C went to go shopping, then at night we went to dinner with the parents of Oasis who came in to see the new house Pavese dl son here .... we had fun and I binge ... yum yum ;-)

Sunday morning breakfast with Oasis, lunch from my parents, then the child's birthday Aurora Alan and Clare, she's beautiful and gets longer and longer ...
Today is Monday and I woke up with a bad neck and sore throat ... Official! :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment