Monday, April 14, 2008

Is Oxy Supposed To Burn

133. stanca....


Thursday as usual after work a good hour of gym Friday ... I was sick all day, so I had to go out at night but I stayed at casa.Sabato I did odd jobs and commissions in the morning, with Dina in the afternoon I went to see Clara and her little Aurora, in the evening I went out with the legendary Sabri and Cynthia, their husbands, my little oasis and Martina, the daughter of Sabrina, mom is too good ... that girl is adorable .... We enjoyed very much all we ate and chatted, Sabri has invariably forgot to give me a cd Max, which I asked (for the fourth time;-D ).... then later in the evening I received some bad news, which concerns the mother of a friend of mine who passed away Sunday morning ... vote like any good citizen, voting is a right and a duty in the afternoon .... I helped Oasis to fix things in the drawers in her new home in the evening ... she was tired, I watched a movie and then this morning I sleep .... up, I did all the things I do before going to work, then I came into office and my head was already reversed, saying anything that made me even reverse me .... Ugh! I'm tired, maybe because I'm slowing down the pace? Maybe because it is spring?
..... I'm tired physically are mentally relaxing .... are annoyed working ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment