Monday, April 7, 2008

How To Level Pokemon Deluge Faster

cibo ed altro.......




good start all week, so here Hence my past week ....
little place Thursday night with Oasis, a pleasant evening where we talked a lot ... Friday
first lesson of a new course that will appraise do not really want to do it but my friends convinced me, the first lesson was enjoyable, but I do not know if I will continue ....
Saturday morning I went to see another house, shopping evening shoes, evening dinner in Como with the parents of Oasis, we went to a restaurant that makes the food especially delicious, a mix of flavors to fear .... yum yum ... I enjoyed it a lot ... to be repeated .....
Como at night is beautiful ........
Sunday afternoon, I helped to Oasis impacchettare roba per il trasferimento, gia settimana prox va vivere nella new casa....sera a cena da amici, tutto a base di pesce, che bontà....

0 comments:

Post a Comment