Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Borat Staged Not Staged

136. il mio fine settimana...


18/04 Friday night dance class with my friends, Saturday, 4.19 am shopping spree with Faith C Saturday afternoon shopping with moderate Oasis and repair my car, Saturday evening dinner with Oasis, after dinner was scheduled for the cinema, but did not give anything that we liked, so we went to block buster and we rented two dvd thriller at home we saw one of Oasis, at the end of the evening I was sick, I put the whole dinner
Mr! :-(
Sunday morning stage of martial arts and kick boxing (still Today is Tuesday I have sore thighs) ... Sunday afternoon viewing the DVD at the home of Oasis were also Alex and Olga ... Sunday evening all of my home to see the magic that obviously Inter won. ... kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment