Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where To Buy Marvel Legends Deadpool

BUONA PASQUA.....




Happy Easter to everyone I have celebrated the plateau of a bushel Artavaggio lick prov ... how much snow, I really fun, I ate like a Pig .... really good .... but I needed .... thanks ..... Oasis
start step by step: I
early Saturday morning and we left Oasis, travel by car, and then 10 minutes by cable car 1 hour and 15 walking on foot, reached the hut, we were placed in the room, then have lunch before the second dessert, he began to snow, 4 heavy blankets on the bed, after supper riceca lot of news about Inter-Juve no TV there, then total collapse from sleep, hearty breakfast and plenty of Sunday lunch, left the room walking to the other cable car, but it is snowing again, stopping to play with balls of snow, sun and cold, and then to the car, drin .... the mother of Oasis, says the past and so we did, the rest of the afternoon we spent at home in Como, with its stories and photos, beautiful afternoon, evening destroyed home. Easter with my parents, I'm happy ..... and Oasis ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment