Friday, March 28, 2008

Dark Sodashurt Kidneys

serata donne....

Finally after so much talk about it in the end I Dina Fede B and we were able to see us together in faith .... B does not see it from almost five months ...... we went to Madeira to San Martino PV , that nice little place, I had already talked a couple of friends but I was not there yet ..... we told everything and more 'until Parthian politely made us understand that we had to leave, was closing time, I drank a cocktail good good, Virgin Colada, in short, we put on the same, who knows when the prox out .... hopefully soon
Dina you are a friend of imagination with a thousand virtues and that is why that I love so well ...
Faith B are a very nice girl, with very sweet side and that is why I love you ....
girls I wish you all the happiness in the world ....
kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment