Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wikihow Losing Weight

Today I speak a little 'me e. .. The towel

As you know from reading my profile, Working as an entertainer.
The blog is born to share this work with you who read me. The crafts, stories and recipes are often part of my animations.
But today I want to share with you an event which I attended in November with my friend writer of children's books Silvia Borando you've already got to know by reading the post of "Hide and Seek."


The event Writers in Town, is a literary event held for twelve years in Cuneo.


Here I am in front of the sign Planning


She is Sylvia ...


and here we are "at work" with an audience of little ones nursery school. They liked the animation that we have proposed having fun

Then we were welcomed in a second grade, where Sylvia has presented his book "From A to Zoo "



Al our arrival we found a nice poster to welcome her.

Here are some pictures of the children made after they were inspired by the book ...


Una paperella con la lettera D...


Una coppia di uccellini romantici con becchi a forma di W...


Un altro uccellino con il becco ad U...


E con la O...la chioma di un leone...


strani alieni con la J!


Ed ecco Silvia mentre firma alcuni autografi!


Ora  vi presento i suoi libri che possono essere un'idea gift for the little ones:


Hide and seek: a fun book game where you have to find who is hiding between the pages!

Pippo sparrow and the law of plof : A funny rhyme accompanies you and teaches you that: What goes ... expect it!

From A to Zoo: A fun way to learn the alphabet and to stimulate the imagination

Riccio's Barber : A funny hedgehog vain, change the hairstyle 25 times becoming more funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment